Subject: Re: video seq.s w/PAR-TBC
From: [email-masked] (Justin Barrett)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 06:40:00 GMT

On 12 Oct 95, [email-masked] spoke up and said:

Je> Just one note, LW will not load any frames from a sequence until you
Je> actually render the frame.
Je> <---- End Included Message ---->

Je>         ONE more tip:  If you are rendering frame ZERO, you usually will
Je> NOT have a frame to load, so you'll see nothing on whatever surface, etc
Je> is applicable.  OUCH!

Correct!  One way around this is to toggle Loop Sequence ON in the Images
panel for the sequence in question, and set the Sequence Loop Length to
the number of frames in the sequence.  If you're using a PAR .ANI file as
a sequence, the Loop Length must be *one less* than the total number of
frames.  The PAR begins frame numbering at 0, so a 150-frame PAR sequence
is actually numbered from 0 to 149.  If you render frame 0, it will grab
frame 149 of the appropriate PAR file (and I still don't understand WHY it
doesn't just get frame 0!   *sigh*  Oh well...).

         Justin Barrett - [email-masked] - 1:350/401
    Free Spirit Productions   -   Northland Cable   -   Peninsula College

 * Q-Blue 2.1 *
--
[email-masked] (Justin Barrett) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]